Thursday, March 22, 2012

My MakeUp Junki~ness

Since I've been a makeup lover years and years ago, then been a makeup up junkee for 2 years now. Didn't find anything special about MAC's colors to spend tons of money. Inglot introduced by someone to me, it's been an half year I think. From there until now, my eagerness to have it is getting deeper. That color pay out and magnetizing quality took my brain out of my head. But what I hate is, can't find any way to feel it and touch it. Hmmmp! Why it's too hard to purchase products from outside of my place (Japan). I am losing hope as days gone by, but still need to carry on. So please, please and another please, let me know if there is an online site that will make my dream come true. Really want it same as there price at Inglot official website or not too far from that. And I prefer the one that ship to my place. Will appreciate any help from whoever, thank you in advance. It's 2:14 A.M. now here yet still wide awake, hope it help me to get sleep since I told you about it by now ^_~ ~Yhetskie ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Sorry my dear, just checked my blog now. Not definitely for me, better luck next time ;)

    ReplyDelete