Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Need It More

Hmmm..My oh my! As usual alone and lonely, time goes slow today. I want to make something but I don't know where and how can I start. Okay, just want to make it begin. I need some courage, can you motivate me? That is what I hate to myself, I am too weak and shy. Some of friends and families do tell me that I definitely can do it. The problem is me, myself, I am a pessimist. How can I build my strength against my negative vibes. As I promised to myself, 2012 will be the year of my reborn. For the past years, nothing I did, those years been so boring and unhappy years. This time, I have to do something, something I ever love since when I was young. So please bear with me, need them to explode. Just want to express what I feel, show what I love and share what I've got.


~Yhetskie ^_^

                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment