Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fix It Not

Too much hunger make me crazy. It's 1:00pm here in Japan, just realized I don't eat yet since I woke up on 7:00am today. It's hurt, my stomach is aching a lot. I decided to get out for some food, and before that I brought hubby's bicycle to be fix. It's been a couple week since his bicycle's tire got hole so it's been a couple of week he is using my bike. Gone for bike to be fix, unfortunately the shop's owner can't fix it anymore unless I buy for a new tire. I bring it with me unfix, hubby didn't give me extra money for that. I put it at the rental parking then find a place to eat. I'm almost dying (lol), so I chose to get in at the Mcdo(Mc Donald). I ordered their new Las Vegas Burger, Vanilla Shake and a cup of water. Tummy is full and happy so am I.


~Yhetskie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment