Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is hearts day, but we don't celebrate it actually. Japanese have lots of culture that differ our culture. In some countries around the world, boys/guys giving something to their girl/gal (chocolate,stuff toys, a date or/and card). In some instance, they receive and give gifts. But here, girls/gals are suppose to give their boy/guy a chocolate. Something that I don't use to, way back. Not a big deal though, and since I am living here for almost 6 years now, I bought my husband a box of chocolate. I made him happy, and maybe this is the happier Valentines ever in our marriage life as of now. Though we don't believe on Valentine, I just want to give some twinkle in his life. A time/day that he wouldn't forget and besides he reminisce in the future. Let's just spread a love, you don't need to have a date to be happy. Love yourself so people around you will know that you deserve to be loved. When times come and you thought no one loves you, come to think of it... Do God leaves you? You are not alone, I am here and the most part of it is God is always with you. God bless us always.


~Yhetskie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment