Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello Barbies

   It's raining and too cold, lazy to do some chores but I have to. Then I decided to get out of my bed, turn on my computer and now here I am, making a blog to post. Just as always, some random stuff, nothing too special. As part of my resolution for myself, I started to live healthier. Last Sunday (Feb 5) we went to Akihabara to find a great juicer, and we ask them to deliver at home because we got there with our motorcyle. Got so excited since we've purchased my juicer, then I received it yesterday afternoon. I went to a supermarket to get some veggies and fruits, been busy juicing everything with my hubby. Drunk 2 cups already for a dinner, then now got my big juice bottle slowly drinking while typing. So glad that I'm doing it already, started my next level on my journey. For those who don't know, the first step was to get rid of bunch of calories and I loss 10 kilos so far. I've been so unconscious about my health for the past years, been too weak and sicked. Every month I visit my doctor for tons and tons of medicines, I got tired of that. So I took a deep breath and think, I don't enjoy every single day because of damn sickness.
   2012 will be my best year, and that wouldn't be happen if I didn't do anything. Part of my goal is my health, social life, happiness, spiritual, etc. I feel so happy today, one of my promise to myself is successful (just wish I can do it straight without temptation or I may say "I wish I may be strong enough for the struggle of food"). Need more motivation, need to be stronger and need to be inspired every single day. That's for now, need to do some errands and I will post some pictures of my buddy if I need to ~_^

   Have a blessed day everyone and God bless us always!


~Yhetskie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment